TRUMPETS OF THE SCROLL WITH SEVEN SEALS
(Dan. 8:19, 9:27) (Joel 2:1; Dan. 8:21-25; Rev. 8:1-11:19)
Occurrences of the Last Seven Years of Daniel's Prophecy "Seventy Weeks to the End"
FIRST TRUMPET---- SIGN OF YEAR ONE: Warning, The Day of the Lord Is Near!
- One-third of all trees of the earth will be burned (Rev. 8:7).
- NOTE: Approximately 2.5 billion acres of forest land will burn in the first year. This outbreak of fires will cause major weather changes and food shortages.
SECOND TRUMPET--- SIGN OF YEAR TWO: Warning, The Day of the Lord Is Near!
- One-third of sea life and ships will be destroyed (Rev. 8:8).
- NOTE: Ships are the life line of world trade and much of our food comes from the sea. This will add to the worldwide famine caused by the fires. Stored food supplies will be gone soon.
THIRD TRUMPET--- SIGNS OF YEAR THREE: Warning, The Day of the Lord Is Near!
- One-third of all fresh water will be poisoned with wormwood (Rev. 8:9-11; Jer. 9:13-16).
- The remnant of Israel, the 144,000, hidden from Satan for three-and-a-half years, until the appointed time for them to be sealed by the Holy Spirit (Rev. 12:13-15; 6:12-7:8).
FOURTH TRUMPET---SIGN OF YEAR FOUR: Warning, The Day of the Lord Is Near!
- One-third of the sun, moon, and stars will lose their light (Rev. 8:12).
- Satan will enter the man of lawlessness (Dan. 7:25; 8:23; 2Thess. 2:9).
FIFTH TRUMPET--- SIGN OF YEAR FIVE: Warning, The Day of the Lord Is Near!
- WOE ONE: Army causes five months of agony (Rev. 9:1-12).
SIXTH TRUMPET--- SIGNS OF YEAR SIX: Warning, The Day of the Lord Is Near!
- WOE TWO: Army of angels from Euphrates will kill one-third of men (Rev. 9:13-21).
- At the end of the sixth year angels will proclaim the gospel for the last time (Rev. 14:6-7).
- The two faithful witnesses will be killed (Rev. 10:1-7).
- The remnant of Israel will be sealed by the Holy Spirit (Rev. 7:1-8).
SEVENTH TRUMPET--- SIGNS OF YEAR SEVEN: ONE THOUSAND YEARS TO THE END: The Day of the Lord Is Here!
- FIRST RESURRECTION sign -- Son of Man on the clouds. Included in the first resurrection are the 144,000 remnant of Israel, two faithful witnesses, the dead in Christ, and those who are alive in Christ at the sound of the last trumpet (Acts 1:11; Rev. 7:1-8, 11:12, 14:14-16; Matt. 24:29-31; Mk. 13:26-27; 1Cor. 15:23, 51-52; 1Thess. 4:16-18, 5:9; 2Thess. 2:7); Isaiah 26:20; Psalm 27:5
- WOE THREE: The wrath -- Jesus on a white horse -- Seven vials of wrath will be poured out on all who bare the seal of Antichrist (Matt. 24:29-31; Rev. 15:1-16:21; 2Thess. 2:8).
- THE GREAT DAY OF THE LORD -- the last day of the seventieth week will be one thousand years (2 Peter 3:7-8; Rev. 19:11-21:8).
- THE LAST WAR -- GOG AND MAGOG will end the great Day of the Lord (Rev. 20:7-10).
- SECOND RESURRECTION: The White Throne Judgment will take place at the end of the seventh year (millennium) (Dan. 7:9; Rev. 20:4-6, 11-15).
- JUBILEE: All things will be restored and all covenant promises will be complete (Lev. 25:9-10).